- February 05, 2014 - Delay in the European telecommunications reform and roaming updates
The European Commission has announced that its proposals for reform of the telecom market in the EU will not be approved until September or October 2014, rather than July.
Once proposals are approved, he will officially become the law of the EU and Member States should implement the proposals.
- June 01, 2010 - DelConsulting appoints François Lestini as his new Chief Operating Officer
DelConsulting announced today the appointment of François Lestini as his Chief Operating Officer. Under the governance of Jean-François Guillaume, Chief Executive Officer, he will oversee day-to-day operations of the company.
- October 02, 2009 - DivonaTelecom allied with FT has been granted the 3rd telecommunications license in Tunisia
Divona Telecom is the largest VSAT operator in Tunisia. After presenting the best technical offer, according to the ministry’s statement, Divona/France Telecom obtained the 3rd telecommunications license in Tunisia.
- March 19, 2009 - GOOD MOOOORNING CRISIS!
It took awhile, but we have started to feel the hit of the economical crisis at the level of telecom contractors, recruitment and staffing companies.
- December 30, 2008 - DELCONSULTING ANNOUNCES CHANGE IN SHARHOLDERS
Today, DelCom BV, also named DelConsulting, announced that DWBH is now the new controlling shareholder, and that Jean-Francois Guillaume, its President, is the new Chairman of the board of the company.
- October 31, 2008 - Next month DelConsulting will celebrate the opening of its new office in Cairo, Egypt and its new physical presence in the Middle East.
Today, DelCom BV announced the opening of a new branch office in Cairo, Egypt. The new location continues the Company\"s planned expansion of its branch office network, which now includes five (5) branch offices in The Netherlands, Slovakia, UK, US and Egypt.
- June 06, 2008 - DelConsulting to launch new service: TRANSMISSION EXPERTISE
Today, DelConsulting has announced the extension of its services to transmission support & expertise, challenging equipment vendors on price and quality.
The service has been inaugurated in Cameroon where DelConsulting is offering a introductory fee for five days audit followed by a remote study and the preparation of a turnaround proposal.
- April 27, 2008 - DelCom SRO, the Slovak branch of DelConsulting, announces the launch of its new website
The launch of its new company website is an exciting time for the Bratislava-based telecommunication services company!
DelCom Slovakia, a leading provider of site acquisition services, telecommunication site building, FTTH rollout and network maintenance announced today the launch of a new corporate website.
- March 16, 2008 - Because at DelConsulting the person is in the center of recruitment, I had the chance to join the telecom industry...
Interview of Frederic Mirrione, after he started as a rigger on 16 August 2007 at DelConsulting in Slovakia. Today, he contributes to building GSM, GPRS, UMTS and transmission sites, to the maintenance of a wireless network and he is following extensive IT courses to soon be able to support DelConsulting’s wide range of services.
- February 19, 2008 - New contract: Quality audit
A year ago, Mobistar chose Ericsson to manage parts of its network activities. The 5-year agreement has been in commercial operation since the second quarter of 2007 for a value of approximately EUR 300 million. The finalization of KPI within the managed services agreement has come to term and both parties have made final adjustments to make the operation run smoothly.
Meanwhile Mobistar has awarded a new contract for checking the site construction and the equipment installation to DelConsulting. Besides the site visits the scope of work also includes reporting and the KPI compilation.
- December 19, 2007 -
We wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Our office will be closed from December 21st to January 4th. For urgent matter, please contact your usual contact by email or cell phone.
The DelConsulting Team.
- December 14, 2007 - WOW! Already 30.000 visits on our blog
The last two months have showed a radical increase of visits on our blog. For December we have almost reached the level of November whereas we still have 17 days to go this month.
Although, we do not have many comments from the readers, Charles has become very popular among freelancers from all over the world.
- December 03, 2007 - Live Chat
Will you be patient enough to wait for the release of the DelConsulting Live Chat?
- November 15, 2007 - The Crickee Nouveau is here!
It has been a year since we looked at Crickee!
Although, it not a planetary success yet, more and more users are enjoying the new web version...
- October 30, 2007 - 3rd quarter results
Today, DelCom BV. released its preliminary financial results for the third quarter of 2007. They are marked by record consulting revenue driven by strong sales in key growth markets, improved net income, and a solid operating cash flow.
- September 04, 2007 - Delconsulting launches an affiliate program
DelConsulting launches an affiliate program to stimulate its promotion throughout the world. It is a way for DelConsulting to motivate partners and consultants to promote the business.
- August 15, 2007 - Orange Cote d’Ivoire adopts ClickOnSite rollout management tool
It-Development has recorded a new sale for ClickOnSite that was developed thanks to the substantial contribution of DelConsulting. The company mainly brought its support and knowledge in the development of the network rollout, site management and maintenance modules.
- July 06, 2007 - DelConsulting’s intranet: an efficient tool to keep in touch with consultants
Since many years DelConsulting has built great relations with consultants thanks to an efficient intranet. This application called DelNet is accessible to all consultants in positions anywhere at any time.
- June 18, 2007 - Increasing demand for telecom experts on the African GSM market
DelConsulting is currently facing an increasing demand from original equipment manufacturers (OEM) to send network experts to Africa whereas African operators themselves request more and more support from international telecom consultant in the area of strategy and marketing. This later development has brought the African telecom market at the center of DelConsulting’s strategy adjustment for 2007.
- May 01, 2007 - DelConsulting makes strategic move into consulting
“As surprising as it may sound, consulting is a new activity for Del. So far, the Group has operated in Europe, Africa and Middle East for nearly ten years as a staffing company, providing telecom experts for specific time periods, on contracts basis” stated Claire Menetrier, PR responsible at DelConsulting.
- March 02, 2007 - DelConsulting and AllForSite join efforts in setting up a customer care department.
DelConsulting and AllForSite announced an alliance to provide telcos with integrated customer care. Under an agreement signed by the companies, Delconsulting and AllForSite will coordinate and consolidate their support to customers worldwide.
- February 07, 2007 - DelConsulting faces Asian telecommunication market needs
The Chinese New Year celebration on February 18th 2007 is a great reason to make companies with global coverage such as DelConsulting emphasis on the Chinese and the rest of the Asian market. Since more than two years DelConsulting has noticed that more and more demands and offers are coming from Asia. The Asian telecommunication industry, and mainly the wireless sector, is an extremely fast growing market.
- January 17, 2007 - DelConsulting supports The Desperate Freelancer
With the beginning of 2007 a new blog appears on the World Wide Web. DelConsulting supports this unique blog with the intention to give consultants and freelancers a break from serious thinking and daily routine. Charles, the Desperate Freelancer, uses this mean of communication to show his sarcastic view on business life.
- December 11, 2006 - Color and happiness to celebrate the New Year with Delconsulting
To highlight its 2006 performances and celebrate the New Year, Delconsulting has ordered to the Dutch artist Joop96 a painting symbolizing its three core values: customer focus, global coverage, integrated capability.
- November 09, 2006 - DelCom BV. has chosen Experts & Partners
Competition from new emerging countries is boosted by the heavy burden of taxation borne by most market players in European countries.
Of course, some financial arrangements offer the means of legitimately reducing these fiscal pressures. Unfortunately such arrangement requires knowledge, time and financing.
Thus, in the majority of cases, this proves an obstacle for organisations, or proves unviable simply because the arrangement is a one-off.
- October 20, 2006 - 2000 consultants have joined DelConsulting network
Today, DelCom BV has announced that its application database has reached 2000 resumes of highly skilled and experienced Telecom technicians, engineers, and managers. Louis Remy who is in charge of recruitment marks that most of the applicants hold positions in network rollout even though the company is starting to receive more and more applications from top managers with positions such as CTO and COO.
- August 16, 2006 - How Crickee works?
Some of our readers might remember our article about Skype…since then, the technology has become very popular and famous. The business model and consequently the company has become a planetary success.
So, is Crickee the next?
With Crickee users can send or receive "SMS" for FREE to or from anyone who has a mobile phone or an instant messaging account, to or from anywhere in the world.
- July 24, 2006 - Distance To Fault – Effective Method for Isolating Problems
Olivier Lespinasse was recently appointed as Service Support Manager for AllForSite; a job where he will have to develop the AllForSite Solutions range of products, in addition of selecting more suppliers, and answering all technical questions that the site construction community may have.
- July 08, 2006 - Outsourcing saves mobile operators up to 25%
Vendor outsourcing revenue to reach $55.3bn by 2010, but operators still reluctant to hand over network management.
Outsourcing network operations can reduce mobile operator costs by up to 20%-25%, according to a new report from Pyramid Research.
- May 15, 2006 - We are mooving !
From 22 May 2006, DelConsulting is moving to new and bigger facilities at:
2492 ND Den Haag
- April 25, 2006 - DelConsulting Opens US branch
DelConsulting-DelCom BV. today announced the opening of a new branch in Wilmington, USA.
The company has decided to move forward with the decision of opening this new branch to anticipate an increasing demand in the area.
- March 21, 2006 - Better intranet - new “DelNet”
Being a company in constant development, it is important to stay up to date. Therefore we have developed a new version of DelNet - our internal communication system, which will make our intranet work even better!
- February 16, 2006 - DelCom SRO - Environmental commitment
The Slovak subsidiary of DelConsulting-DelCom BV. (DelCom SRO) wishes to improve its business in an environmental matter and have therefore set a new goal:
“ISO 14001:2004” certification
- February 01, 2006 - Merger and acquisition opportunity…
DelConsulting has failed in its friendly attempt to merge IT-Development, its IT branch, with CellTracker LTD.
- December 30, 2005 - Happy New Year!
May all your wishes come true throughout the New Year!
Danielle, Louis, Kornel, Anton, Olivier, Jerome, and all our team...
- December 06, 2005 - Interview with Frederic working for DelConsulting at Mobistar, Belgium
What is your actual position?
I am working as a radio design and optimization engineer 2G/3G in a dedicated area.
- November 18, 2005 - Are we customer oriented? by J.Perret (MD, DelConsulting)
A few days ago I met with a potential customer who asked at the end of our discussion: “what are the key strengths of DelConsulting?”. It took me a little while to answer, and looking back at my presentation I guess that I did not make myself clear enough, but that is not the point…
- November 15, 2005 - Enhance service quality
As far as we can guess, we assess that our consultant satisfaction lays around 70% while we reach a humble 60% customer satisfaction.
However, we aim at a ratio that looks more like 90/80…So, there is still a long way to go!
Therefore last June, our board of directors decided to launch an ambitious internal quality program called “ENHANCE SERVICE QUALITY” that has tackled the two following inter-related quality factors:
- October 12, 2005 - EARTHQUAKE IN SOUTH ASIA - Donate now and make a difference!
Thank you so much for deciding to help those affected by the devastating earthquake in South Asia. Your gift will make a huge difference now, and for many months to come, and will help Oxfam save lives.
- September 26, 2005 - ISSUE NO 274 / Balancing Act - Africa News Update
The rapid growth of the telecommunications sector (particularly of mobile operators) has been the impetus behind one of the most significant skills transfers that has taken place on the continent. Despite the continuous harping on the \"brain drain\", it appears that Africa is reaching the point where it is no longer recruiting widely outside of the continent and African managers themselves now have much needed opportunities to get international experience, writes Mapara Syed.
- September 08, 2005 - New contract award
DelConsulting and DelCom BV are proud to announce a new contract award with Mobistar, Belgium member of the Orange Group.
- August 22, 2005 - DelCom SRO receives its ISO-9001 Certification Renewal
DelConsulting—DelCom BV. today announced that their subsidiary DelCom SRO in Slovakia has received its ISO 9001 certification renewal.
- July 02, 2005 - We need HR talent, but still we feel we need to "speak telecom"...
All is not well with human resources. Many European companies don\"t have enough HR professionals who understand business issues—a necessity for recruiting and retaining talent. At the same time, companies complain that HR fails to provide basic services efficiently. The gulf between the goals of this critical corporate function and the organization\"s needs has implications for recruitment, training, and development.
- May 12, 2005 - The UTC way
Teach line workers common sense techniques to identify quality problems-and give them the authority to work on the solutions
- March 11, 2005 - Better answer health concerns...
The growth of mobile communications sector has been one of Europe’s great industrial success stories. Since commercial services were first launched in the 1980s, uptake has been phenomenal, particularly since the mid-1990s. At the end of September 2004 we will have more than 454 million subscribers in Europe. Key to this success has been the development of a competitive market, with licensing designed to encourage competition and deliver low prices.
- March 31, 2005 - 3G Optimisation Forum
Chief Technical Officers and Radio Network Managers are now dealing with a radically different technology to time division GSM, one that requires a significantly different approach to network optimisation.
- February 25, 2005 - How Skype works?
1. Just download a free piece of software and plug a microphone into a PC, and you can make phone calls over the Net. You can also send instant messages to other Skype users or connect as many as five people in an ad hoc conference call.